Brand Reputation Coordinator (Remote)
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
At RLH Corporation, we pride ourselves on the amazing new brands we continue to build. The game-changing innovation that we bring to the hospitality industry is a direct result of our people.
A Brand Reputation Coordinator is an integral part of the Reputation Management Program. RLH outsources its online reputation and guest relations management with a third party company. This position will oversee this outsourced, third-party company to ensure its efficient operation and improvement in guest relations and online reputation. This position will also work closely with our internal teams and Brand
Reputation Manager to develop and monitor the following:
- Assisting the third-party vendor and reputation management, guest relation programs that responds to all negative guest reviews throughout the brand within the required designated time frames established by RLH
- Ensure billing is reconciled between TravelMedia Group and RLH.
- On the first day of each month review the billing process between TravelMedia Group and then send the final bill to our RLH Accounting Department
- Preparing monthly reporting on Monthly GRI scores, Billing Reports, Total Negative Reviews, Escalations by brand etc.
- Maintain relationships and provide support to owners in regard to escalated guest concerns along with negative reviews and billing standards
- Become proficient in TravelMedia Software that tracks all guest escalations and negative reviews.
- Assist in the Online Reputation (Reviewpro) monthly training sessions with when applicable
- Assist in the developing standard operating procedures and respective training programs to help properties in improving their operation and online reputation
- Conducting webinar and/or offsite training programs on reputation improvement
- Oversee the onboarding and exiting of brands within TravelMedia Group software as well as ReviewPro
- Identifying properties that are not meeting minimum online reputation goals
- Respond to all high-risk reviews (“high risk will be predetermined with third-party vendor) either from online reviews or redlion.com that may impact RLH in a negative way or put the company at risk that rise above the standard third-party vendor responses.
- Enroll, train and create logins for all new properties/individuals that are joining the brand on ReviewPro, TravelMedia Group, Guest Relations
- Delete and deactivate all properties from ReviewPro, TravelMedia Group, Guest Relations once they leave RLH
- Monitoring and responding to guests through our RLH Live Chat and Sprout Social platforms
- Other duties as assigned.
- Resourceful Brand Developer. You build trust on and among new and existing brands, and approach problems from a curious, ready-to-learn perspective. You are skilled at organizing resources, establishing priorities, and managing the needs of each brand within RLH Corporation.
- Technical. You have well-developed technical skills with an ability to work collaboratively across functional areas and with a multitude of owners. Developing reports through excel and must be proficient on navigating through all social media sites
- Results-oriented. You make things happen and have a proven track record of driving change. You can demonstrate the ability to build a training program and develop training seminars via webinar or in off-site training sessions.
- Passionate. Delivering industry leading customer support is critical and you thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- A True Leader. You have excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others; convey confidence; provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with and facilitate small groups.
- Hotel Experience. Must have hotel operations experience. Experienced. Must have experience in the hospitality industry and with training development. Required to understand and navigate through all social media sites. Excel functionality, technologically savvy
- You are a Recruiter RLH Corporation hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best hospitality brands in the world!
- Nice. We only hire extremely nice people.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.