Franchise Operations Support Manager – Account Management Specialist
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
Position is responsible for providing general support of hotel operations and the franchising business model by working directly with the owners, operators and managers of all RLH brands as a front-line associate of the Franchise Operations Support desk. The position must have a strong understanding and ability to field and provide answers to common front office systems, revenue management, field marketing, accounting and other operational-related inquires.
Position will have an account management specialist component whereby questions, issues, inquires related to key accounts and hotel operations may be escalated to this position beyond the general knowledge base of the Franchise Operations Support desk for resolution.
- General knowledge of hotel operations & the franchising business model.
- Strong understanding and ability to field and provide answers to common front office systems, revenue management, field marketing, accounting and other operational-related inquires.
- Customer-oriented work approach and ability to handle large number of calls & correspondence volume.
- Ability to multi-task and balance numerous open issues, prioritize and maintain organization and resolution to all unresolved issues.
- Working knowledge of industry revenue sources and distribution channels.
- Track and record all Hotelier correspondence utilizing internal ticketing/tracking system through company’s CRM program
- Attend all required department meetings and trainings.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Perform other duties as required or asked by manager or supervisors within the Franchise Operations group.
- Ensure smooth transition from onboarding process to franchise operations/account management support & functionality
- Ensure all 3 post-onboarding phases are executed.
- Conduct proactive calls to hoteliers as “check-up” to ensure property is utilizing the resources & services of RLH Corporation
- Identifies top key accounts and proactively reviews & monitors data to ensure optimal delivery of ROI.
- Responsible for managing all areas of the business relationship with the key accounts and collaborate with other departments to develop and execute strategic revenue-generating plans for key accounts
- Provide front-line support in training and education of various departments (for example: Field Marketing related-inquires)
- Provide recommendations for increasing distribution channel delivery (e.g. general content and photo support for distribution channels)
- Provide in-depth knowledge of company resources (e.g. Owners’ Portal)
- Receives, investigates and responds to all hotelier’s inquiries.
- Work in tandem with other departments to build marketing strategies and analyze business needs to assist hotels with identify possible revenue sources
- Review and recommend actionable items to increase positive consumer-generated reviews on 3rd party websites
- 5+ years in a hotel management position in a franchised or owned hotel environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential with the ability to positively interact with persons at all levels of an organization.
- Highly organized and demonstrates success as a self-starter and ability to effectively prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task across different disciplines and time zones utilizing all forms of communication including email, telephones, and written correspondence.
- Team oriented and desirous of assisting others to achieve success.
- Flexibility in working hours and the ability to travel when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems.
- Ability to develop creative solutions and streamline job functions and decision making.
- There are times when you may have to deal with challenging owners and operators. The position requires to understand how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with such individuals as well as the public and coworkers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.