Accounts Payable Assistant
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Reconcile monthly statements from the vendors.
- Prepare and run A/P checks and EFT’s for designated properties.
- Match invoices to checks and mail in a timely manner.
- Complete data entry for Accounts Payable invoices.
- Complete accrual journal entries at month-end for A/P system.
- Develop and maintain A/P open invoice filing system.
- Administration of company corporate credit card program, including ordering/cancelling cards and payment of balance each month.
- Administration of Chrome River expense reporting system, including user maintenance, reporting, and entering of month-end journal entries.
- Maintain 1099 information.
- Pull invoices and photocopy/research as needed.
- Have passion for service; like taking care of others; and provide that friendly above and beyond service to your customers.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- One year of Accounts Payable experience
- 10-key by touch.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems. Knowledge of Great Plains and Nexus a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- You can connect honestly and openly with your guests and your team.
- You can develop effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.