Field Marketing Director
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Conduct property audits for both existing and new hotel activations followed by critical path creation and ongoing management to improve overall digital health of the asset or portfolio.
- Work directly with RLHC digital marketing team to activate marketing strategies and tactics to drive better results through web and mobile direct platforms (e.g., Media recommendations, promotional merchandising, and website content optimization).
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of the short and long range traditional and digital marketing objectives and strategies.
- Ensure performance standards and tracking systems for measuring web and mobile direct platform performance and marketing campaigns using RLHC analytic system.
- Conduct monthly calls with an assigned set of properties to review scorecard reports which include digital marketing and website performance, online reputation scores and marketing calendar.
- Conduct quarterly reviews of natural search optimization results and recommendations. If applicable ensure recommendations are implemented in a timeline manner.
- Oversee the activation of email marketing campaigns.
- Manage property business listings.
- Ensure property website content is current and meets brand standards.
- Leverage RLHC reputation management systems to track and measure property review scores and customer sentiment.
- Assist properties with managing social media accounts ensuring content post and frequency are consistent with brand standards and align with digital marketing strategy.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a marketing or revenue management role.
- Understanding of basic digital marketing strategy and tactic: i.e. paid search, Display advertising, Natural Search, Retargeting, Recapture programs.
- Superior communication, time management and project management skills are essential.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Office, Excel, and Power Point.
- Knowledge of website analytic system: i.e. IBM Coremetrics and Google Analytics is recommended.
- Knowledge of CRM systems recommended.
- Knowledge of hospitality industry and systems. Experience with E-Marketing.
- Ability to multi-task, follow-through and prioritize well to meet deadlines. Connects honestly and openly with others. Passion for excellence and acts with integrity. Seeks to develop effective working relationship with all stakeholders and touchpoints.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.