Analyst, Revenue Strategy
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
RLH Revenue Team Overview:
Under new leadership, RLH’s revenue team is embarking on an expansive journey to become one of the most advanced top-line teams in the industry. Equipped with powerful technology, engaged leadership and a culture that drives one to grow his or her skillset each day, RLH is a place for driven individuals with an appetite for innovation and the grit to build something remarkable.
What you’ll do:
You will report to the Director, Revenue Services and design analyses, collect and prepare data, incorporate business context and logic, execute analyses, draw conclusions and identify next steps. You’ll learn the ins and outs of revenue management and have the opportunity to grow into owning property revenue management strategy. You’ll partner with associates across the company to collect and understand data as well as ensure appropriate buy-in for all initiatives. You will be a trusted advisor to your team and will support a portfolio of hotels in order to provide advice over sales and marketing elements.
Core skillset requirements:
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to draw conclusions from data that can inform further analyses or help solidify a business strategy. Inquisitive by nature.
- Understanding of Excel, especially analytics and modeling (e.g., vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables, etc.)
- Demonstrated use within data visualizers such as Power BI and Tableau preferred
Soft skillset requirements:
- Gravity for sound process and business management.
- Self-discipline to operate effectively and autonomously.
- Flexibility, grace under pressure, and a sense of humor.
- Strong empathy for colleagues and skillsets of varied levels.
- Enthusiastic and creative leadership with the ability to inspire others and gain buy-in.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and vision for prioritization.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and define issues, evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions.
- Go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Econ, stats, math, finance focuses preferred. OR
- 1+ years of experience in hotel revenue management or closely aligned discipline(s).
- Entry-level position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.