Franchise Development Sales Associate
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
Interact with prospective owners over the telephone and email. Effectively use sales techniques to generate sales leads by assessing their concerns and peaking their interest in RLH brands. Develop relationships with prospective owners by following up on referrals and outreach initiatives. Cater the sales experience to the individual needs and preferences of each prospective owner and follow through with the sales contact to ensure that all leads are accurately and efficiently transferred to lodging development team. Maintain the customer relationship after the sale is complete to ensure continued satisfaction with the organization and to develop future business opportunities (i.e., referrals, additional lead opportunities).
Building and Maintaining Customer Base
- Own and manage the tactical strategy to create and implement measurable telemarketing programs.
- Answers owner questions regarding RLH brands and support services; make recommendations given the background information obtained on the owner through discovery.
- Fulfills requests from owners or prospective owner regarding additional information and contacts.
- Develops and maintains records on customer contacts and use that information to support effective follow-up encounters. Follows up on referrals and traces.
- Manages multiple telemarketing campaigns
- Report on campaigns in a timely manner such that the analysis helps optimize campaigns, helps sales drive maximum value from the outcomes and helps executives understand the ROI
- Uses available Customer Relationship Management system to maintain accounts of interactions and follow up with owners as necessary.
- Discovers the needs of prospective owners through a series of questions/discussion and utilize the information to customize the sales presentation.
- Explain the benefits of joining the RLH family of brands.
- Establishes trust during the warm up, discovery, and intent statement and build rapport with customer.
- Practices and continues to develop and improve sales presentation.
- Presents to customers in a manner that effectively utilizes the elements of the sales process.
- Follows up customer interaction with email, phone, or mail correspondence and facilitate use of the franchise development team.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day with minimum of one (1) year in similar position in outbound call center or related sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers - determining best approach to get to the decision maker
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Solid understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities and be a self-starter
- High school degree or equivalent
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and have familiarity with other systems such as marketing automation, content management systems and CRM systems
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.