- Kalispell, MT 59901, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Coordinate food orders between stations and food servers.
- Set up and maintain stock of food preparation line.
- Prepare foods in accordance with working menus and recipe cards.
- Assist in directing and correcting the presentation and portioning of food.
- Adhere to policies and procedures regarding sanitation and sanitary food handling.
- Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Must have 1 year of experience cooking in high volume, fast paced environment.
- Experience with cooking for catering or banquet events preferred.
- Food Handler's Certification
- Possess considerable knowledge in food preparation, presentation and portion control.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.