- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
Creative graphic design professional with up-to-date knowledge for creating design solutions with a high visual impact. They will work with the RLH Corp. Creative Services team in managing marketing material requests from various corporate departments, hotels and new business development. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the creation and production of marketing materials for clients within established time lines. Design and produce printed materials, web-related graphics and advertising.
- Assist with the supervision and coordination of outside vendors: production schedules, bids and mechanical specifications.
- Manage and record time allocated to each project. Maintain archive of images, photos and work products.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or Associate in Applied Science and/or Professional Certificate in Graphic Design.
- At least 2 years of industry experience
- Extensive and well-rounded portfolio showing a solid and fundamental knowledge of design.
- Creative, detail oriented, organized and self-motivated. Strong knowledge of printing and production.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc) As well as thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.