Office Administrator (Part Time)
- Spokane, WA, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Maintain professional appearance of RLH Corporation offices.
- Assist with Expense reporting, scheduling and travel when needed for our Spokane Office Executives
- Receive and process incoming/outgoing mail to include USPS, UPS, FedEx. maintain Postage Meter for office.
- Maintain employee breakroom(s) daily for cleanliness. Maintain and order supplies, snacks and beverages as needed.
- Maintain all office equipment and supplies needed
- Order and maintain office supplies for the Spokane Office.
- Manage employee recognition events such as birthdays, anniversaries etc. including catering, coordination and logistics when necessary.
- Provide administrative or project support for Spokane based managers and executives upon request.
- Maintain a suitable environment for the RLH culture and brand.
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operating costs.
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing best options for the facility.
- Manage the maintenance of the building by working with property management and/or appropriate service providers.
- Ensure the security of the building by maintaining security measures; systems and processes.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- 1+ years of building upkeep, office operations, and administrative support experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Talented with time-management & prioritization
- Experienced budgeting skills
- Inviting interpersonal and communication skills
- Adept at organizational and planning
- Ability to be a team leader
- Flexible scheduling
- You are able to multi-task, follow-through and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- You can connect honestly and openly with your guests and your team.
- You can develop effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.