SVP, Chief Digital Officer
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
RLH Corp is fundamentally changing the way hotel franchising business by focusing on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services One of the key drivers behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brands, and the game-changing innovation we bring to the hospitality market, is our people.
The SVP Chief Digital Officer will be accountable for delivering company growth through evolving our Global digital strategy, developing the customer experience online and offline through collaboration, and leading the eCommerce for revenue optimization. The CDO will oversee the operations in the rapidly changing digital sectors including mobile applications, social media and related applications, and performance marketing. You will be responsible for providing the organization with a detailed analysis of market trends and developments. You will leverage data to drive insights to help the organization move forward. You must be obsessed about the customer, be able to influence the organization to do the same and will lead the development of the ever-changing technologies to react to and address consumer behaviors. We are looking for a CDO that can lead transformations quickly and broadly, have a strong bias for action, be a bold thinker and is able to build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Direct the development of the digital strategy across all brands and all division of the organization.
- Develop forward looking strategies to leverage new and innovative digital initiatives to advance the companies market position.
- Develop partnership and internal functionality to leverage data in decision making, build hypothesis driven test and learn culture to unlock potential of business and optimize performance.
- Drive acquisition strategy with CEO to grow customer and brand base.
- Partner with the CEO/COO to deliver the best customer experience in the business. This includes identifying competitors, opportunities for innovation, assessing marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles so the business continues to grow.
- Develop and deliver a short term and long term plan for driving revenue and brand awareness in the digital universe.
- Assist with our CRM strategy driven by data that enables a deeper customer relationship with a focus on segmentation and personalization.
- Maximize use and ROI of social media channels and digital marketing.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the other members of the leadership team, relentlessly putting the customer first.
- Lead the overall eCommerce, digital, revenue and marketing teams.
- Support building a performance driven culture with a consumer focus while improving employee engagement.
- Develop, manage and curate a portfolio of key third-party relationships (agencies, service providers, consultants, etc.) to advance our strategy
- Lead cross-functional teams in the execution of a business intelligence and analytical approach to marketing.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behaviors that may support or impede the business growth; build action plans to address to continue RLH Corps growth.
- Drive innovative solutions through digital channels to improve the customer experience that may not be achievable through traditional brick and mortar channels.
- Expand and enhance the company's franchise hotels to consumer delivery capability.
- Promote the use of new technologies and techniques on your team and across the franchise hotels.
- Resourceful. You build new integration that tie disparate systems into a symphony of improved guest experiences.
- Technical. You have well-developed technical skills with an ability to work collaboratively across functional areas and with a multitude of owners. Additionally, strategy consulting experience preferred in conjunction with industry experience.
- Results-oriented. You make things happen and have a proven track record of driving change.
- Passionate. Delivering industry leading customer support is critical and you thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- A True Leader. You have excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others; convey confidence; provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with and facilitate small groups.
- Experienced. A minimum of 15 years’ experience in a Digital or Marketing Communication roll as well as experience in both an agency and enterprise environment. BI and BA knowledge as well. Experience from a tech firm is a plus.
- You are a Recruiter RLH hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best hospitality brands in the world!
- Nice. We only hire extremely nice people.
- Education. Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.