- Cheyenne, WY
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Select, train, supervise, develop, discipline, and counsel associates in the Banquet Department.
- Confer with the Beverage Manager, Executive Chef and Catering Manager to insure guests’ requests are met while maintaining and complying with the Hotel’s quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Meet with Planner before, during and after function to ensure all guests’ needs have been met.
- Create schedule for banquet personnel taking into account the number of banquet functions and guests.
- Observe personnel and function to insure smooth and efficient operations.
- Maintain the cleanliness of banquet areas.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Considerable expert knowledge of banquet set-ups, policies and procedures.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct the activities of a group of employees.
- Ability to operate in a typical banquet setting.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems. Copy, fax and scanning. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.