Hotel Van Driver / Bell Staff
- Appleton, WI, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
Part time and full time positions available!
Pay ranges between $12.00 - $15.00/ hour
$9.00 base wage plus tips!
Drive hotel van or designated vehicle to and from guest destinations and transport luggage to and from guest rooms in a prompt and safe manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to all guest requested for shuttle service in a prompt and courteous manner, assist guests with luggage while boarding and off loading the vehicle.
- Operate vehicle in accordance with state laws; observe all airport rules pertaining to shuttle vehicles.
- Assist incoming and outgoing guests with transporting luggage to and from guest rooms. May secure, tag and store luggage at guest’s request.
- Explain and promote hotel facilities, outlets, and services to guest, and provide information to guests regarding local attractions and activities.
- Perform daily inspection of vehicle; takes necessary action to correct deficiencies or unsafe conditions; keep vehicles clean and neat at all times.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Inform supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or dissatisfied guests.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- May regularly inspect and clear hotel entrance and surrounding areas of litter and debris.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include but is not limited to accepting dry cleaning from guest and secure for pick up by Dry Cleaning Company; delivery clean laundry or guest mail/messages, or sundry items to guest rooms, and responding to other special requests.
High school diploma or equivalent, plus some guest service experience or driving experience preferred. Valid driver’s license required.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying, pushing, or lifting items weighing up to 100 pounds
- Moving about the public area
- Handling objects, products, and computer equipment
Bending, stooping, kneeling
Full Benefit Package For Full TIme Employees Including: Medical, Dental, Life, Short-Term Disability, Vision, Vacation, Paid Personal Days, Employee Meal Program, Flexible Scheduling, and 401K.