- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Manage banking relationship and oversee banking structure, including monitoring existing accounts, opening new accounts, migrating accounts, and actively closing unnecessary accounts.
- Key liaison for lending relationships and requirements. Assist in loan negotiations and implementation. Monitor, track and report compliance to all debt covenants, including forecasting of future compliance.
- Manage the Corporate Cash forecast by entity.
- Oversee the implementation of the strategic investment policy of all corporate and joint venture cash holdings.
- Assist with financial analysis of business development opportunities and growth initiatives.
- Prepare and summarize ad hoc financial analysis and reporting requests to senior executives.
- Drive the implementation and improvement of internal controls related to treasury and cash management.
- Act as the backup administrator of our bank accounts across all entities, including managing user profiles, granting and terminating accesses, liaising between A/P, A/R, Payroll and bank service providers, as well as helping address bank inquires/request.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills required with strong attention to details.
- A self-started who is able to work independently and interact with all relevant internal and external business partners as needed.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems.
- 5 – 7 years of treasury experience. 3 or more years of management experience
- BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Similar; MBA/CTP strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.