VP of Brand Management, RLH/RLIS & Settle Inn
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation is an innovative hotel company doing business as RLH Corporation and focuses on the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels. The company focuses on maximizing return on invested capital for hotel owners across North America through relevant brands, industry-leading technology and forward-thinking services. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
At RLH Corporation, we pride ourselves on the amazing new brands we built. One of the drivers behind our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing innovation we bring to hospitably market, is the people that make RLH Corporation well, RLH Corporation. The VP Brand Management, RLH & Settle Inn, advocates on behalf of the brand, assists in defining the opportunity space for expansion, as well as the vision, strategic framework, and specific solutions required to deliver against identified market realities, guest needs, and specific business and marketing goals for RLH & Settle Inn s brands.
The VP of Brand Management, RLH/RLIS & Settle Inn, is a visionary leader who coordinates key consumer experiences with brand values and guest insights that lead to forward looking strategic visions with existing and alternative markets. This highly collaborative role interfaces heavily with team members throughout the organization as well as integrating brand management with the lodging development process.
- Steward of the brand that supports our brand promise, vision, position and architecture to achieve overall business goals for the brand.
- Engages, inspires and galvanizes the organization around the brand vision, position and strategies to provide clarity in bringing them to life in each functional area.
- Develop brand standards and signature moments
- Create brand marketing and advertising
- Participates in brand strategy discussions helps develop focused tactical initiatives to support goals and strategies.
- Work closely with internal and external customers such as Franchise Operations and Brand Advisory Boards to advocate for the brand.
- Utilize your experience and understanding of how to best use mobile to deliver business impact for our brand across digital channels.
- Help support the long-term strategic planning process working closely with the CMO and other Sr Leadership team members.
- Lead analysis on specific topics such as market size and trajectory, competition and identifying threats or opportunities for RLH & Settle Inn brands.
- Identify, research, and evaluate new business opportunities and market initiatives to support RLH & Settle Inn brands.
- Help develop detailed specialty hospitality strategies working directly with the field properties.
- Development, implementation and ongoing management of large-scale divisional and cross-divisional projects. Work would include developing clear goals, scope, timeline, and budgets, ensuring all key organizational elements are considered and the scope of the project utilizes appropriate resources.
- Oversee the development and execution of project plans, objectives, and resource estimates to achieve goals, including leading milestone reviews to ensure that completion dates coincide with the larger needs of the business and link to overall company strategy.
- Resourceful Brand Developer. You build trust on and among new and existing brands, and approach problems from a curious, ready-to-learn perspective. You are skilled at organizing resources, establishing priorities, and managing the needs of each brand within RLH Corporation.
- Technical. You have well-developed c technical skills with an ability to work collaboratively across functional areas and with a multitude of owners. Additionally Strategy consulting experience preferred in conjunction with industry experience to insure ROI (or ROIC) is considered and communicated with each new Brand Standard or Signature Moment added.
- Results-oriented. You make things happen and have a proven track record of driving change.
- Passionate. Delivering industry leading customer support is critical and you thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- A True Leader. You have excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others; convey confidence; provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with and facilitate small groups.
- Experienced. Required Minimum 5 year’s business leadership experience in hospitality industry. Preferably 7-10 years of experience including team leadership and brand management experience.
- You are a Recruiter RLH Corporation hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best hospitality brands in the world!
- Nice. We only hire extremely nice people.
- Education. Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.