Banque Event Set Up
- Appleton, WI, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
Set-up and break down all meeting rooms, banquet space and ballroom areas. Clean and maintain all corridors, vending areas, elevators, and landings as services areas in the banquet facilities ensuring hotel’s standard of cleanliness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Set-up and/or breakdown tables, chairs, audio visual equipment and platform/stages and other equipment as specified by group requirements. Set-up tables linens, skirting, and table top items (water pitchers, glasses, supplies, etc.)
- Clean, store, and secure in an organized manner all tables, chairs, and audio visual equipment, platforms/stages and other equipment used for banquet functions.
- Maintain cleanliness of banquet rooms, banquet hallways, and storage and services areas.
- Inspect cleanliness and working conditions of all equipment to be set up in function area. Report all damages or issues to Supervisor.
- May refresh room during breaks (replenish supplies, water pitchers, etc.)
- May retrieve clean linen and skirting and stock in storage area
- May pick-up and delivery all boxes and materials (flip, charts, easels, blackboards, etc.) for function.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic reading and writing and mathematical skills. General knowledge of banquet operations preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 100 pounds (tables, chairs, trays, equipment, etc.)
- Moving about the function areas.
- Bending, stooping and kneeling.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, coworkers, and supervisors.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often with banquet event orders and instructions
- Basic math is used frequently to ensure the proper set up of tables, settings, chairs, etc
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or Holidays
Full Benefit Package For Full TIme Employees Including: Medical, Dental, Life, Short-Term Disability, Vision, Vacation, Paid Personal Days, Employee Meal Program, Flexible Scheduling, and 401K.