- Kalispell, MT 59901, USA
RLH Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Maintain cleanliness of vans (inside and out) and fuel on a daily basis.
- Organize scheduled runs in an efficient manner.
- Confirm payment and transportation costs.
- Direct customers to their needed areas and be able to cross sell hotel amenities.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- For Management Positions: Review, comply with, and promote the company’s Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- 6 months to one year experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Valid Driver License
- May need CDL/Class B – with passenger endorsement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.