Banquet Server / Part Time
- Bellevue, WA, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Set or Pre-set tables in banquet room as assigned.
- Serve meals to patrons according to established rules of etiquette.
- Observe guests to fulfill any additional requests.
- Maintain the cleanliness of banquet areas
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Display knowledge of basic banquet set-ups, policies and procedures.
- Ability to deal courteously and tactfully with the public. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Health Card
- Proof of Hepatitis Shot
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.