Server - Orchard Restaurant
- Appleton, WI, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
Restaurant hours are from 6:00am - 1:30pm.
Provide fast and courteous service of food and beverages to guest and ensure quality of food and beverage presentation per established standards.
- Greet all quests, take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner.
- Prepare food and beverages for service to hotel guests and present food according to established health and presentation standards
- Clear and clean tables in a prompt and efficient manner. Clean and/or wipe down tables, chairs, walls, chairs, walls, windows, mirrors, and floors as necessary.
- Perform side-work and any other opening or closing duties as required. Ensure that wait staff stations are clean and maintained throughout shift.
- Alert Outlet Management of any service and/or safety issues. Make appropriate service recovery gestures according to established guidelines in order to ensure total satisfaction.
- May receive guest payments and process transactions as outlined in the cash and charge procedures as needed.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
Basic reading and writing. Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting item weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the restaurant
- Handling food objects: plates, trays, glasses, etc
- Bending, stooping ,kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, wait staff, cooks, and supervisor.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health food handler card as required by local or state government agency
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
- Basic math skills are frequently used when handling cash and credit.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holiday
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.