Room Attendant / Housekeeper - $150 Signing Bonus
- Appleton, WI, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
Clean guest rooms and/or suites in a timely and thorough manner to ensure total guest satisfaction
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash, etc. May include cleaning of kitchen area, room refrigerator, coffee maker, cups, glasses, silverware, etc.
- Notify supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor according to established procedures.
- Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions.
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments
- May regularly assist with deep clean projects.
- May assist with other duties as assigned
- May have turndown duties
Minimum: Basic reading, writing and math skills. Some housekeeping experience preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting item weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and or pulling approximately 200 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees
- Basic reading writing and math abilities are utilized often when reading room assignments, completing checklists, replacing room linens and amenities.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Full Benefit Package For Full TIme Employees Including: Medical, Dental, Life, Short-Term Disability, Vision, Vacation, Paid Personal Days, Employee Meal Program, Flexible Scheduling, and 401K.