- Washington, DC, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Ensure that all charges of the day have been properly posted to the appropriate guest folio or master account.
- Ensure that all food and beverage outlets have balanced.
- Ensure that all front office charges and miscellaneous charges and adjustments have been posted and balanced out.
- Ensure that all guest charges have been balanced and all appropriate reports have been run and all supporting documentation is attached to the appropriate reports.
- Manually balance and directly deposit credit cards.
- The ability to achieve a monthly departmental loyalty program goal, through the promotion of the program.
- Knowledge of computers, accounting, auditing and front desk procedures.
- Typing and 10-key experience.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.