Front Office Agent (Must be flexible with hours)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Sell, register, and assign rooms to guests.
- Promote hotel facilities and services.
- Calculate bills, collect payments and maintain cash bank according to policies.
- Post charges to guest accounts: room service, food, liquor and telephone.
- The ability to achieve a monthly departmental loyalty program goal, through the promotion of the program.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and city attractions.
- Ability to make change quickly and accurately.
- Typing and 10-key experience helpful
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.