- Anaheim, CA, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Ensure that quality is maintained on all items laundered.
- Tend the laundry machines: cleaning and drying sheets, pillow cases, towels, napkins and tablecloths.
- Sort, fold and stock clean linen and terry.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the laundry room and inspect the restrooms for supplies and cleanliness.
- Deliver linen to room attendants
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Ability to operate standard laundry equipment: washers, dryers & mangle.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.