Manager, Loyalty Operations and Partnerships
- Denver, CO, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Work cross functionality it IT, Distribution Services, Revenue Management, Field Marketing and Franchise Services to project manage large-scale marketing initiatives.
- Manage property onboarding including CRM system activation, overseeing property training on CRM related integrations and loyalty, as well as all property deactivations.
- Manage system integrations as related to the CRM, daily functionality, product enhancement software specifications and quality control, for all integrations including but not limited to: CRS, PMS, Mobile applications, web applications and any integrated sales and catering platform.
- Manage relationships with vendors and virtual team members as related to the CRM, including but not limited to the CRM provider, the Call Center, the CRS provider, OTA channels for system integrations
- Provide performance metrics against KPI’s and key metrics under management to leadership teams and stakeholders on a regular cadence.
- Identify business development opportunities with other 3rd party companies to engage with Hello Rewards members, drive ancillary revenue streams, and source rewards and perks.
- Discuss business terms and negotiate preferable agreements with 3rd parties.
- Manage existing partner and vendor relationships to ensure mutual success.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to launch partnerships and ensure successful business relationships.
- 5+ years of experience managing a CRM platform and hospitality systems.
- 3+ years of experience managing partner and/or vendor accounts.
- Strong project management skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Results-oriented. You make things happen and have a proven track record of driving change.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills. You can connect with people and share ideas in an effective manner both verbally and in written channels.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Resourceful. You build new integration that ties disparate brand systems into a symphony of improved guest experiences.
- Analytical. You have strong analytical abilities to evaluate good business economics and relationships.
- Technical. You have a good grasp of back-end systems to facilitate partner implementations and integrations.
- Experienced. A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience managing partnerships, vendors, or agencies in a loyalty, marketing, or sales capacity.
- Education. Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimal travel.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.