- Richland, WA, USA
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse, Settle Inn, Vantage Hotels, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn, Lexington by Vantage, America’s Best Inns and Suites; Country Hearth Inns; Jameson Inns; Signature Inn and 3 Palms Hotels and Resorts brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
- Maintain and repair the physical structure of the Hotel and furnishings as deemed necessary by the Chief Engineer.
- Inspect and adjust all systems on a daily basis, respond to life systems alarms.
- Maintain the electrical switches, plumbing facilities and other fixtures and equipment to ensure smooth operations of HVAC, refrigeration, Natural gas and LP.
- Respond to maintenance requisitions and guests requests to ensure guests receive quality service and furnishings.
- May at times be needed to serve as a Transportation Agent to facilitate transportation needs of guests (or supplies) in lieu of a dedicated Transportation Agent at the hotel, if applicable.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Considerable knowledge of engineering policies, procedures, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, electrical and DDC energy management systems, license in one of areas.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a hotel, commercial building or building maintenance organization.
- Ability to work in a typical maintenance atmosphere requiring heavy lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling.
- Able to be a certified universal refrigerant handler or boiler operator, if needed.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Valid Drivers License.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.