[Manta] Content Programming Manager
- Seoul, South Korea
- Department: 만타
RIDI is a fast-growing market leader in the digital content service in South Korea. In 2020, RIDI successfully launched Manta, a new subscription-based global webcomics service created to optimize the “binge-reading” experience.
Manta presents a diverse collection of webcomics including, but not limited to, romance, fantasy, slice of life, horror, mystery, thriller, and Manta Originals — its very own original content. Our global platform strives to create an impact in the entertainment industry by inspiring readers to consume fascinating stories in the most accessible and enjoyable ways.
We are a team of passionate and determined people who are willing to take new risks on a global scale, and most importantly, excited to experience the journey itself.
Manta is seeking a Content Programming Manager who will be the creative and analytical master responsible for designing subscribers' experience meeting Manta's titles. You will be instrumental in curating collections of titles and understanding readers' tastes to make effective title recommendations. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is an enthusiastic webtoon reader and would like to be part of a rapidly growing global subscription service.
- In collaboration with service operators, marketers, and engineers, prioritize which titles to highlight in the app and strategize display and arrangement of such titles
- Design and manage collections of titles in the Manta app to pique subscribers’ interests
- Analyze subscribers' reading trends and send push notifications to suggest recommended titles
- Native English speaker who is an avid webtoon reader
- A sense of creativity with a keen eye for identifying elements that grab readers’ attention
- Analytical mindset to make decisions drawn from data-based insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who thrives under a high level of autonomy and responsibilities