[Manta] Customer Service Specialist
- Seoul, South Korea
- Department: 만타
RIDI is a fast-growing market leader in the digital content service in South Korea. In 2020, RIDI successfully launched Manta, a new subscription-based global webcomics service created to optimize the “binge-reading” experience.
Manta presents a diverse collection of webcomics including, but not limited to, romance, fantasy, slice of life, horror, mystery, thriller, and Manta Originals — its very own original content. Our global platform strives to create an impact in the entertainment industry by inspiring readers to consume fascinating stories in the most accessible and enjoyable ways.
We are a team of passionate and determined people who are willing to take new risks on a global scale, and most importantly, excited to experience the journey itself.
Manta’s Service Operations team is seeking a Customer Service Specialist who will be the primary point of contact for handling all customer queries. We are looking for a customer service expert who will ensure that subscribers' voices are heard and recognized in order to optimize their experience in the Manta app. In addition to managing customers’ feedback, you will also play a vital role in improving Manta’s customer overall journey by understanding and analyzing customers’ pain points and needs.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner via email and chat
- Resolve any complaints and issues raised by subscribers to create positive customer experience
- Analyze past CS data and propose ways to improve Manta's customer experience
- Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience as a customer service representative
- Customer-oriented mindset with ability to empathize with different people
- Superb interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Optimistic attitude with a dedication to delivering positive customer experience
- Experience in using Zendesk