Unit Head, Digital Channel Operations
- Cecil St, Singapore
RHB Singapore is a progressive and growing financial organization. We are committed to creating a fulfilling, dynamic and engaging work environment for our team of more than 15,000 employees across locations in ASEAN and China.
Manage Electronic Channels’ (E-Channel) Operations and Account Services Centre (ASC) to ensure accurate and timely operational delivery across all products within agreed SLAs, KRIs and/or KPIs and escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to the Section Head, Channel Operations.
- Ensure operational delivery across all products within agreed SLAs, KRIs and/or KPIs.
- Responsible for the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to the Section Head of Channel Operations.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions within own area of responsibilities.
- Partner with Business Units and Technology Teams to implement new processes and systems.
- Ensure operation compliance to the Group’s policies, regulations and requirements.
- Ensure Operational Manual is reviewed and updated on a timely basis.
- Manage ScanHub vendor with regular SLA review meetings, monitoring of scanning progress, support new scanning requests from other departments and system enhancements to meet stakeholders’ needs.
- Ensure vendor contract is renewed on timely basis with relevant approvals obtained.
- Degree from a recognised university or institution.
- Min 6 years’ experience in back-office or branch operations in banking industry
- Min 3 years’ experience in team management and able to lead a team.
- Knowledge of latest banking regulations and good understanding of electronic banking platform and operating processes such as ATM, internet banking, mobile banking
- Strong understanding of account opening process and KYC requirements
- Able to work independently with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Have experience in putting in system requirements, system testing, production readiness and post monitoring
- Have experience in vendor management processes
RHB is a dynamic organization that promotes a work culture of high performance, where its biggest asset, the RHB-ians, are continuously developed & nurtured to their fullest potential through its robust talent management practices.
At RHB, we take PRIDE in our people and our teams. Great relationships built on trust, a ‘leading it right’ environment, challenging assignments