Senior Project Manager
- 1 Changi Business Park Cres, Singapore 486025
RHB Singapore is a progressive and growing financial organization. We are committed to creating a fulfilling, dynamic and engaging work environment for our team of more than 15,000 employees across nine locations in ASEAN and China
Project Office Management
- Provide project related advisory to business/support function heads so that strategic initiatives are well scoped and planned.
- Supervise all projects status and provide timely reporting to country management and business users.
- Foster partnership with stakeholders and working level from business and support units, technology counterparts and vendors to articulate project objectives and drive performance.
- Provide mentorship to team members to ensure project tracking & delivery, problem solving, issue escalation and resolution, documentation completeness and compliance.
- Build up a systematic project management framework to improve oversight & controls :
- Planning phrase (scope, solution, project plan, schedule, resources and cost);
- Executing phrase (detailed work breakdown, issue management, communication to senior management)
- Manage project related financials to ensure project related spend is tracked accurately;
- Standardize work methods (implement project tools, templates and techniques)
- Encourage sharing of best practices and tools acquisition
- Work with senior country management to put up all project related papers, budget &/or payment requests to seek approval at Country and Group level.
- Develop and execute project plan in accordance to agreed scope, solution, schedule and cost.
- Prepare PSC reporting materials and conduct PSC / work stream meetings where applicable.
- Maintain close communication and status reporting to key stakeholders to minimize communication gap and harness collaboration and support.
- Manage the full Project Life Cycle, not just limited to IT scope, including but not restricted to managing : project scoping / gap analysis, project scheduling, work break down, resource allocation, BRD sign-off, vendor/system assessment etc.
- Build rapport with stakeholders and working members from business and support units, technology counterparts and vendors to deliver project objectives and contribute performance.
- Bachelor Degree/Masters Qualification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) desired but not mandatory
Preferred level of Experience (by years/function/industry):
- Minimum 10 years’ of systems project management in financial industry, IT or consultancy firms;
- Proven track record of successful implementation of large scale projects and managing group of projects;
- Experience in chairing PSC and management reporting.
Other skills required:
- Outstanding project management skill.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to ensure effective engagement with business stakeholders, Group Technology and vendors.
- Strong resource management and problem solving skills.
RHB is a dynamic organization that promotes a work culture of high performance, where its biggest asset, the RHB-ians, are continuously developed & nurtured to their fullest potential through its robust talent management practices.
At RHB, we take PRIDE in our people and our teams. Great relationships built on trust, a ‘leading it right’environment, challenging assignments and a culture of excellence are the pillars to the dynamic and diversified workplace we call home.