Senior Manager/Manager, Loan Recovery (1-Year Contract)
- 90 Cecil St, Singapore
RHB Singapore is a progressive and growing financial organization. We are committed to creating a fulfilling, dynamic and engaging work environment for our team of more than 15,000 employees across locations in ASEAN to China
To effectively manage the assigned NPL portfolio to meet the predetermined recovery targets and provision and interest in suspense recovery.
Strategy and Planning:
· Devise repayment/recovery strategies and recommend action remedies for the assigned NPLs
· Organize and plan the timely submission of credit reports
· Assessing client feedback and information provided and drafting appropriate reports accordingly
· Manage the recovery actions to be in compliance with guidelines set out by the Bank as well as other supervisory bodies including BNM and MAS
· Assist Team Head/Head of Loan Recovery Singapore in other matters relating to the management and reporting of statistics and data, which are used as MIS
· Advanced knowledge in MS Excel/Powerpoint
· Bachelor Degree or MBA
· Minimum 3-8 years’ experience in loan recovery at a financial institution
· Good business and credit sense
· Able to review and understand financial statement and cash flow
RHB is a dynamic organisation that promotes a work culture of high performance, where its biggest asset, the RHB-ians, are continuously developed & nurtured to their fullest potential through its robust talent management practices.
At RHB, we take PRIDE in our people and our teams. Great relationships built on trust, a ‘leading it right’ environment, challenging assignments and a culture of excellence are the pillars to the dynamic and diversified workplace we call home.