Executive/Senior Executive, Property & Admin
- Changi Business Park Cres, Singapore
RHB Singapore is a progressive and growing financial organization. We are committed to creating a fulfilling, dynamic and engaging work environment for our team of more than 15,000 employees across nine locations in ASEAN, China and Hong Kong.
- Responsible for the Bank’s Properties and Administration functions.
- Work in close liaison with line department and staff to ensure the good maintenance of the Bank’s capital assets and provision of efficient and effective general office services.
- Implement and enhance the Bank’s administrative functions to lower costs and improve efficiency
- For property management, to handle lease agreements including its review and renewal for the Bank’s leased properties.
- Oversee the Bank’s service providers to ensure that services rendered are in accordance with the Service Level Agreements
- Review of insurance coverage for Bank’s assets and contingent liabilities, repair and maintenance of the Bank’s properties, office equipments and services.
- Management of office support services and its budget such as Central Mailing Unit, despatch, reception, stationery, office security, transport and hotel accommodation for Head Office personnel.
- Assist in preparation of management proposal papers, issue circulars, maintenance of resource library and take charge of payment expenses relating to P&A matters.
- Handling of CROWN Worldwide Records Management in relation to archival and disposal of assets including its documentation process.
- Backup for Co-ordination of renovation, relocation, reinstatement of branches
- Minimum Diploma
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff with diplomacy and tact.
- Mature, hands-on, organised, self initiated and customer focus
- Good written skills
RHB is a dynamic organization that promotes a work culture of high performance, where its biggest asset, the RHB-ians, are continuously developed & nurtured to their fullest potential through its robust talent management practices.
At RHB, we take PRIDE in our people and our teams. Great relationships built on trust, a ‘leading it right’environment, challenging assignments and a culture of excellence are the pillars to the dynamic and diversified workplace we call home.