Senior / Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
- 90 Cecil Street, RHB Bank Building, Singapore, Singapore
RHB Singapore is a progressive and growing financial organization. We are committed to creating a fulfilling, dynamic and engaging work environment for our team of more than 15,000 employees across nine locations in ASEAN, China and Hong Kong.
- Handle relationship management and business development among the existing Large Corporate clients including deepening the relationships as well as cross-selling.
- Acquire new Corporate clients for loans, deposits and trade finance products.
- Increase facility ultilization rate in current corporate customers to enhance the Bank's share of wallet
- Perform credit review. Proactively monitor credit quality through early problem loan recognition and implement appropriate strategies.
- Client servicing.
- Gather & feedback competitor banks' new products & services with Product team.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Business, Banking & Finance, Economics or related field.
- Min 5 to 7 years proven track record in commercial banking segment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven, highly motivated, sales oriented and able to work as a team player;
- Strong credit writing skills
Applicants are invited to send their detailed resume, including current and expected salary using below APPLY button.
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
RHB is a dynamic organization that promotes a work culture of high performance, where its biggest asset, the RHB-ians, are continuously developed & nurtured to their fullest potential through its robust talent management practices.
At RHB, we take PRIDE in our people and our teams. Great relationships built on trust, a ‘leading it right’environment, challenging assignments and a culture of excellence are the pillars to the dynamic and diversified workplace we call home.