DAS Project Manager
- Nationwide, Telecommute, United States
- Employees can work remotely
RF Connect is a team of industry leaders transforming connectivity. We invest in our team, have fun, and give back to our community. We lead the way in the design, deployment, and support of high performance wireless networks and solutions. Our philosophy is simple - hire the best people, do the best work, and set the standard for the industry. Due to our growth and national expansion, we are currently seeking highly motivated, experienced, customer-oriented team members who are looking for an organization where they can make a major contribution and be an integral part of continued growth.
As the Project Manager (PM), you will be responsible for directing the tasks, budget, workflow and deliverables throughout the stages of multiple projects. You will facilitate the process of the design, survey, installation, test and service of indoor and outdoor wireless solutions. You will also oversee and manage activities of on-site and off-site consultants, vendors and sub-contractors.
In this role you can be virtual (within the USA) and will report to the VP of Operations. As the ideal candidate, you should be able to work productively in a remote and independent setting and be within commuting distance of a major airport for travel needs.
What You'll Do (responsibilities)
- Apply RF Connect standard processes throughout the design and deployment of wireless solutions.
- Organize and oversee the execution of project deliverables and oversee key project milestones.
- Manage all stages of Wireless projects from assisting in proposal creation, requirements definition, project planning (including SOW creation), and final deployment and implementation of the solution.
- Provide proactive interface between internal and external customers to ensure effective definition and delivery of wireless systems and RF solutions.
- Manage turnkey solutions and assure customer satisfaction through customer education and support.
- Demonstrate the ability to know how a DAS is designed, deployed (installed) and commissioned.
- Ensure delivery dates are met for internal and external deployment activities.
- Work with Field Engineering team to maintain and beat project budgets for services performed and deployments.
- Balance competing requirements between projects, FEs, Sales, Maintenance SLAs, and find solutions to provide services while balancing business needs.
Skills & Experience You Have:
- Minimum 5 years advanced experience in a business analyst/project management role in a complex technology and systems environment. RF, DAS, or Wireless experience.
- Applied project management skills in a multi-project atmosphere.
- Bid management and construction management experience.
- Technical knowledge and ability to apply processes and solutions.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Leadership by example
- Industry and manufacturer certifications
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Building/permit knowledge
- Strong work ethic
- Microsoft Office applications (Including Microsoft Project)
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multipole complex technical projects
- Proven customer relationship skills
- Telecommunications experience
- Customer service, customer support
- Demonstrated organization skills, time management, attention to detail, team-oriented communication skills, and ability to meet deadlines are strongly preferred
Education/Training You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Engineering, Business, etc) and/or industry equivalent experience.
- PMP and/or other related industry certification(s) preferred
- Must be capable of lifting within regulatory limits
- In accordance with customer site requirements, COVID vaccination may be required prior to entry.
- This position sometimes operates in commercial construction sites, hospitals, and occupied commercial & government buildings. Some activities require the use of a ladder or lift and standing or walking for extended periods of time. When in the office uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Nationwide USA, Telecommute (preferred Eastern or Central time-zone)
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or related experience
Travel: 25% - 50%+ as part of regular responsibilities
- Competitive, commensurate with experience
- Health benefits
- HSA w/ company matching
- 401k w/ company matching
- PTO w/ rollover
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.