Lead Generation / Inside Business Development
Leading the way in the design, deployment and support of high performance wireless networks and solutions, the RF Connect LLC philosophy is simple - hire the best people, do the best work, and set the standard for the industry. Due to our growth and national expansion, we are currently seeking highly motivated, experienced, customer-oriented team members who are looking for an organization where they can make a major contribution and be an integral in continued growth.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven team-player as our new Inside Business Development Manager (Lead Generation), reporting to the EVP of Business Development and who will be responsible for all elements of the consultative sales cycle: prospecting and qualifying clients using the internet, email, Teams, telephone, composing and conducting internet presentations with or without territory reps, as well as developing pilot projects for analyzing ROI/Business value. You should be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
* This role can be virtual (within the USA) and should be able to work productively in a remote and independent setting.
What You'll Do (responsibilities):
- Meet and exceed customer needs and develop application of products and services.
- Effectively determine market strategies & goals for RF Connect products and support services.
- Precisely evaluate product & service marketability in terms of client’s technical needs and desires.
- Schedule warm calls and smooth hand-off to a designated outside BD representative for a joint follow up call.
- Consistently maintain a current understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets by analyzing trade magazines & internet resources.
- Aggressively establish & maintain industry contacts that lead to increased sales.
- Develop and maintain communications with staff and clients in a cooperative and professional manner and taking responsibility for resolving any communication or trust concerns which might arise.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce RF Connect solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow-up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and maintain prospect lists and pipeline
- Maintain accurate forecasts
- Conduct needs analyses and understand prospect’s pain points to determine how RF Connect solutions will resolve those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Regional Business Development Directors and EVP of Business Development to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals.
- Represent RF Connect at trade shows, seminars and other industry events
- Perform all other duties assigned by Team Leader.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business or a relevant discipline, or an equivalent amount of experience
Experience You Have:
- At least 2 years experience in sales, inside sales, and/or telemarketing.
- Expertise in selling enterprise technology business solutions in a complex sales environment both directly and through strategic partners.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Demonstrated track record in building and implementing sales strategies, identifying opportunities for improvement and advancement of relationships, and a strategic approach to sales development is required.
- Expert at multi-tasking and keeping pace with dynamic executive leadership team
- Ability to link client business needs and reframe pursuant to value.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals.
- High energy, self-motivated, strong integrity and work ethic.
- Distributed Antenna industry background preferred.
- Cold calling experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- NetSuite, Quickbooks, or other ERP software experience is preferred
- Requires use of a computer and must be capable of lifting within regulatory limits
- Requires ability to communicate effectively via telephone & other methods (virtual meeting software, in person, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote (USA)
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or related experience
Travel: Minimal (5% or less, not a part of regular responsibilities)
- Competitive, commensurate with experience
- Base Salary + Commission
- Health benefits
- HSA w/ company matching
- 401k w/ company matching
- PTO w/ rollover
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.