Market Development Manager
- National, UNITED STATES, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Leading the way in the design, deployment and support of high performance wireless networks and solutions, the RF Connect LLC philosophy is simple - hire the best people, do the best work, and set the standard for the industry. Due to our growth and national expansion, we are currently seeking highly motivated, experienced, customer-oriented team members who are looking for an organization where they can make a major contribution and be an integral in continued growth.
We seek an energetic and ambitious team-player to help launch line of business and pilot its continued growth by developing the go-to-market strategy, building and managing the sales channel, identifying market requirements to guide the solutions roadmap, creating value propositions and evangelizing new line of business to the market. The Market Development Manager is a full-time permanent position that will work from a virtual, home-based office. There will be frequent travel required to visit customers in support of market development activities, attend and run trade shows and seminars, as well as other training business meetings. Your previous work will have developed your technical understanding, communications skills and ability to learn and collaborate effectively with small groups and virtual teams, to prioritize multiple deliverables and to respond to fixed deadlines and targets. This is truly a unique opportunity to put your stamp on the company and influence its success.
About the New Line of Business
New line of business – which is currently operating in stealth mode – is a network services and ecosystem company focused on the white-hot emerging $5B CBRS market. Our open architecture solutions equip integration companies with a flexible and high-performance portfolio to successfully support virtually any project type or skillset. To-date, New Line of Business has been deployed at well-known logistics, casino, healthcare, education and other industry customer sites. New line of business is well-funded and led by an accomplished team that is well-recognized within the telecommunications sector.
· Execute the industry segment development plan by delivering on revenue targets by developing channel partners
· Engage in consultative sales support with select customers and prospects and across enterprise and named accounts, mid-market, and other strategic opportunities
· Build brand awareness and recognition through industry segment specific Analyst, Media, and industry/customer engagement
· Contribute to the industry segment go-to-market strategy and business plan
· Help define key solutions and positioning of our products within channel partners and end users
· Develop channel partners to gain market share, increase revenue and support development of related products and solutions offerings
· Develop a strategy and business plan for each strategic partner and take accountability to drive sales performance/investments
· Coordinate with and develop the Partner Ecosystem to support the industry segment
· Deep understanding of engineering fundamentals of IT Network architectures.
· Strong network of leading Integrator contacts that serve strategic industries including Manufacturing, Logistics, Healthcare, Education and Gaming.
· Demonstrated Strong communication skills with ability to be effective across technical, manufacturing and business functions both at the micro-level of fundamental network technology and the macro-level of business strategy.
· Aptitude for early stage technical and product development work: comfortable with uncertainty, has the fundamental knowledge and the vision to fill in technological product design and techno-business market strategy details that don’t yet exist.
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills; possesses the deep technological background to identify relevant research and industry trends and correlate observed variables/parameters.
· Forward-thinking, decisive, logical, with strong attention to detail and sound technical discernment in conditions of ambiguity.
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Deep understanding of engineering fundamentals of Cellular Networking architectures.
· Clear understanding of techno-business use cases specific to Manufacturing, Logistics, Healthcare, Education and Gaming.
- Project and people management experience (planning, mobilizing people, driving action, leading progress, measuring performance).
- A natural networker possessing specific talents in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external industry contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills -- you have a proven history as a great teammate and as an astute listener.
- Initiative operates well independently, anticipates issues and proactively works to prevent or resolve them.
- Flexibility & adaptability ability to handle multiple priorities and change as required.
Job Type: Full Time
Job/Territory Location: Virtual Office/ National
Required Education: MBA in IT or equivalent
Travel: As required
- Competitive, commensurate with experience
- Salary + Commission and or Incentive Reward Bonus Program
- Health benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.