Human Resource Generalist
- Farmington, MI, USA
Leading the way in the design, deployment and support of high performance wireless networks and solutions, the RF Connect LLC philosophy is simple - hire the best people, do the best work, and set the standard for the industry. Due to our growth and national expansion, we are currently seeking highly motivated, experienced, customer-oriented team members who are looking for an organization where they can make a major contribution and be an integral in continued growth.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
The HR Generalist is the one responsible for administrating the human resources policies, procedures, and programs that are applied in the organization. Some of the responsibilities include compensation programs, employee relations, recruiting, health benefits, 401 K plans, employment and so many others.
The main functions of a Human Resource Generalist includes:
• Recruiting of staff members
• Organizational planning
• Performance management and improvement systems
• Organization development
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
• Employee orientation, development, and training
• Policy development and documentation
• Employee relations
• PTO administration
• Cell phone and office equipment administration used by the employee
• Payroll administration
• Company employee communication
• Compensation and benefits administration
• Employee safety, welfare, health and wellness
• Employee services and counseling
• General office administration functions
• Employee benefit administration and management
• HR documents creation and upkeep
• Will also support Business Development and Operation functions of the business as assigned
• Other miscellaneous duties as requested or needed
HR generalist is also the one responsible in leading certain HR practices and objectives that will provide camaraderie among employees, a healthy environment and workplace, as well as a good relationship between the superior and their subordinates. Thus, the role of the HR is very much important in the success of RF Connect LLC.
Bachelor's Degree with Human Resource HR emphases
PHR or SPHR certificate preferred
Equivalent work experience in lieu of above
Oral, written and presentation skills process oriented
Able to handle confidential information.
Professional example setter
Internal customer expert attention to detail
Analytical and problem solving skills
Strong people person skills
Strong work ethic
Microsoft Office applications Quick Books
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.