Business Development Manager
- N/A, National, National, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Leading the way in the design, deployment and support of high performance wireless networks and solutions, the RF Connect LLC philosophy is simple - hire the best people, do the best work, and set the standard for the industry. Due to our growth and national expansion, we are currently seeking highly motivated, experienced, customer-oriented team members who are looking for an organization where they can make a major contribution and be an integral in continued growth. www.rfconnect.com
Represent RF Connect in a consultative role, aligning solutions with customer needs. Identify and close new business as well as management and up selling of existing accounts. Perform sales and technical discussions with clients. Be part of the stages of communication initiatives from proposal and requirements definition to project planning and implementation.
Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Self-Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be credible in the workplace.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Innovative - Ability to look beyond the standard solutions.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Self-Confident - The trait of being comfortable in making decisions for oneself.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Competitiveness - Willingness to strive to get ahead or to finish projects.
- Individual must possess the right personal attributes for the position.
- Experience in one of the following: Telecommunications, Networking, Wireless, Cellular, Facility industry desired.
- Ability to work as team member.
- 2-5 years of B2B Experience
- High School Diploma.
- Associates degree (preferred).
- Must have use of hands/fingers and capable of lifting within regulatory limits. Must be mobile to be able to travel, visit customer sites etc.
- Establish, build and manage client relationships.
- Interact with customers at the technical level, as required.
- Remain current on relevant technical information by attending meetings, conferences, task forces, and events.
- Identify existing DAS venues with no Maintenance contract and propose a support plan
- Client presentations and preparation of proposals and documents.
- Aggressively close sales.
- Apply RF Connect standard processes throughout the design and fulfillment of wireless solutions.
- Perform a variety of activities and functions to support the company and help broaden your knowledge of the business.