Business Development Associate
- 37735 Enterprise Ct, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA
RF Connect LLC is a leader in the design, deployment and support of high performance wireless networks and solutions.
Who We Are
Our philosophy is simple – hire the best people, do the best work, and set the standard for the industry. This is precisely what has fueled our success. RF Connect hires only top caliber associates. If you combine excellent character, strong work ethic, great references, an intelligent logical mind, great communication and people skills, and familiarity within RF and wireless LANs we would like to hear from you.
We offer a top environment, a great education, and solid compensation in exchange for very hard work, customer devotion, productivity, and teamwork.
- Establish, build and manage client relationships.
- Interact with customers at the technical level, as required.
- Remain current on relevant technical information by attending meetings, conferences, task forces, and events.
- Identify existing DAS venues with no Maintenance contract and propose a support plan
- Client presentations and preparation of proposals and documents.
- Aggressively close sales.
- Apply RF Connect standard processes throughout the design and fulfillment of wireless solutions.
- Perform a variety of activities and functions to support the company and help broaden your knowledge of the business.
No Business Development experience necessary. We will train and mentor you in Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) technology.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Self-Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be credible in the workplace.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Innovative - Ability to look beyond the standard solutions.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Self-Confident - The trait of being comfortable in making decisions for oneself.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Competitiveness - Willingness to strive to get ahead or to finish projects.
Competitive Base + Commission
- No Experience necessary. Individual must possess the right personal attributes for the position.
- Experience in one of the following: Telecommunications, Networking, Wireless, Cellular, Facility industry desired.
- Ability to work as team member.
- High School Diploma.
- Associates degree (preferred).
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and other Benefits