DAS Project Manager
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
RF Connect LLC is a leader in the design, deployment and support of high-performance wireless networks and solutions.
Who We Are
Our philosophy is simple – hire the best people, do the best work, and set the standard for the industry. This is precisely what has fueled our success. RF Connect hires only top-caliber associates. If you combine excellent character, strong work ethic, great references, an intelligent logical mind, great communication and people skills, and familiarity within RF and wireless LANs we would like to hear from you.
We offer a top environment, a great education, and solid compensation in exchange for very hard work, customer devotion, productivity, and teamwork.
Direct the tasks, budget, workflow and deliverables throughout the stages of multiple projects. Facilitate the process of the design, survey, installation, test and service of indoor and outdoor wireless solutions. Oversee and manage activities of on-site and off-site consultants, vendors and sub-contractors.
· Apply RF Connect standard processes throughout the design and deployment of wireless solutions.
· Organize and oversee the execution of project deliverables and oversee key project milestones.
· Manage all stages of Wireless projects from assisting in proposal creation, requirements definition, project planning (including SOW creation), and final deployment and implementation of the solution.
· Provide proactive interface between internal and external customers to ensure effective definition and delivery of wireless systems and RF solutions.
· Manage turnkey solutions and assure customer satisfaction through customer education and support.
· Demonstrate the ability to know how a DAS is designed, deployed (installed) and commissioned.
· Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
· Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
· Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
· Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
· Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
· Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
· Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
· Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
· Innovative - Ability to look beyond the standard solutions to find new ways of doing things.
· Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
· Self-Confident - The trait of being comfortable in making decisions for oneself.
· Competitiveness - Willingness to strive to get ahead or to finish projects. The need/will to win.
· Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
· Presentation and communication skills
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Building/permit knowledge
· Strong work ethic
· Microsoft Office applications (Including Microsoft Project)
· Demonstrate the ability to manage multipole complex technical projects
· Proven customer relationship skills
· Telecommunications experience
· Customer service, customer support
- Minimum 5 years in a business analyst/project management role in a complex technology and systems environment. RF, DAS, or Wireless experience.
- Applied project management skills in a multi-project atmosphere.
- Bid management and construction management experience.
- Technical knowledge and ability to apply processes and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or industry equivalent experience. Engineering, Business, etc.
- Industry and manufacturer certifications