Senior Backend Developer (m/f/x)
As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 500 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade. In the eCommerce Cluster, we are dedicated to providing the best food delivery and eCommerce experience for our users. We share a passion for cutting-edge technology and believe in native development, stability, performance, and great user experience and improving as a team little by little every day. Become part of the Digital Team of REWE International AG. In our eCom division, we bundle all of the technological advances with a special focus on eCommerce.
- You will work in the team Checkout & Order Services that enables our customer touchpoints (Web shop, App) with functionality for customer order creation and customer self-service.
- With the creation and further development of processes, microservices and interfaces you contribute to our new e-commerce retail platform.
- With your experience and expertise, you find solutions for challenging projects in collaboration within interdisciplinary agile teams.
- Through code design and optimization, you ensure that our IT solutions can be used in the long term and provide the foundation for continuously further development and scaling
- Profound completed education in the field of IT/software-development with proven experience
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Spring (Boot) and software architecture
- Proficiency with JSON and REST Web Services
- Experience with Microservices, Docker (Kubernetes), CI/CD (Gitlab), Kafka
- Independent, structured and reliable working method
- Conceptual and analytical skills with attention to details
- A team player that likes to share and discuss ideas with the team
- Fluent English skills, German is a plus
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Easy public access
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance-based annual gross salary starting at 46,000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!