- Lagos - Badagry Expy, Nigeria
Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
JOB LOCATION: LEKKI
INDUSTRY: OIL AND GAS
Our client, a leading oil and gas servicing company is seeking to recruit a HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
· Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Develops implements and updates personnel policies, procedures and forms. Stay current with the laws and regulations affecting personnel Issues (equal employment, employee safety etc.), employment practices or trends and recommends new or revised policies and procedures as appropriate.
· Prepares monthly performance reports and other related reports on milestones of HR initiatives implemented.
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
· Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budget, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions
· Coordinates and assists manager with employee reviews and performance appraisals. Coordinates and participates in completion of termination and exit interviews
* Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Business Administration or its related field.
· 5-10 years’ experience as an HR MANAGER
· Certified SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP/PHR/SPHR/GPHR/HRMP/HRBP preferred.
· In depth understanding of performance management.
· Exhibit expertise in human resources, organisational behaviour, management and leadership.
REMURANTION IS VERY ATTRACTIVE