Audit Senior CPA - Hybrid l Remote
- West University Avenue, Austin, TX, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Audit Senior / CPA professional with 5-7 years of public accounting experience needed to run all aspects of Audit engagements. Totally Remote Opportunity. Remote opportunity but prefer candidates live within 1-2 hours from Georgetown, TX office. Willing to drive or fly to office on occasion.
Our client, a public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting and with a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders, believes in work-life balance and a strong sense of support among its employees is seeking an Audit Senior with a CPA designation.
- CPA professional with 5-7 years of public accounting experience REQUIRED.
- Prefer Construction Contractor industry experience and have worked with WIP schedules.
- Ability to plan, supervise, and complete compilation, review, audit, and agreed-upon procedure engagements within budgeted and acceptable quality control parameters.
- Ability to train staff in all computer programs utilized by the firm.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. This individual is committed to making a difference in the people around them.
- Experience with employee benefit plans preferred.
- Experience with CCH Engagement and Knowledge Coach applications preferred.
- CCIFP (Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional) certification preferred
What you can expect from our client:
- Competitive compensation package with a full array of employee benefits to include 401k and profit sharing.
- Up to 5 weeks PTO depending on years of service
- Work-life Balance
- A supportive and enabling management team
- An awesome work environment
- The opportunity to join a successful and growth-oriented organization
- Work from Home anywhere in the US
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications please forward your resume and state what you would require on a salary basis.