Audit Manager CPA - Hybrid l Remote
- W University Ave, Austin, TX, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Hands-on CPA, Audit Manager with 7-10 years of public accounting experience dealing with construction industry clients REQUIRED! Office located in Georgetown, TX; remote opportunity but prefer candidates live within 1-2 hours from Georgetown , TX office. Willing to drive or fly to office on occasion Will consider a CPA with audit experience in the construction industry in lieu of public accounting.
Our client, a public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting and with a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders, believes in work-life balance and a strong sense of support among its employees is seeking an Audit Manager with a CPA designation.
- CPA licensed with 7-10 years of public accounting experience in compilation, reviews, and audits of financial statements. Will accept a CPA with Construction Industry recent work history
- Effectively manages a team and workload to meet target deadlines, project budgets while maintaining a high level of work quality.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. This individual is committed to making a difference for the people around them
- Client relationship focus
- Experience within the construction and employee benefits plan industries.
- Experience working with Construction WIP schedules.
- Experience with CCH Engagement software preferred.
- CCIFP (Certified Construction industry Financial Professional) preferred.
What you can expect from our client:
- Competitive compensation package with a full array of employee benefits to include 401k and profit sharing.
- Up to 5 weeks PTO depending on years of service
- Work-life Balance
- A supportive and enabling management team
- An awesome work environment or work on a telecommute basis
- The opportunity to join a successful and growth-oriented organization
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications please forward your resume and state what you would require on a salary basis.