Tax Professional Manager or Director CPA
- Riveredge Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
Our client, a national, faith-based organization serving as trusted advisors through comprehensive tax, accounting, audit, and planning services, has asked for our assistance in searching for a Tax Manager. Bachelors degree in Accounting and CPA license required. 7 years experience as a Tax Manager in a CPA or accounting firm. Tech Savvy, MS Offcie, Quickbooks and related tax software. Fast track Partner position. Exceptional salary and benefits.
The Tax Manager will:
- Be responsible for the preparation and review of all personal, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns.
- Offer a high level of support and training to all tax associates and supervisors.
- Manage a book of business while creating and building new client relationships through personal and professional networks.
Essential Job Duties:
- Utilizes client input and data, firm-specific software, and industry knowledge to produce accurate, timely tax-related documents including corporate, partnership, individual and trust tax returns
- Performs research projects in the response to issues arising from client work
- Prepares/reconciles accounts and maintain client records as needed to create accurate work product in the areas of bookkeeping, sales taxes, payroll taxes, and other tax-related filings.
- High level of effective organizational and time management skills to manage multiple engagements
- Review all personal, corporate, partnership, trust, estate, and gift tax returns
- Responsible for the coordination, preparation, and completion of all complex tax returns
- Ability to analyze complex business and individual tax matters and to provide solutions and tax planning.
- Demonstrate competence in general business skills and pursue mastery of appropriate technical and leadership skills to support team and client needs
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing a client book of business
- Demonstrate integration of firm mission, vision, and values in day-to-day behavior and actions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA designation required
- Minimum 7+ years prior experience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft, QuickBooks, and other tax related software
- Self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and responsiveness
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems and process information quickly
- Organization skills with attention to detail
- Dedication to superior client service
- Successfully manage projects and train staff
- Involvement in marketing activities
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications please forward a recent copy of your resume and state your salary requirements.