Remote Tax Manager CPA or EA
- Main St, Loveland, OH 45140, USA
Our Client is looking for a Remote Tax Manager to be part of their virtual tax firm serving financial advisors and their clients across the country. They are experiencing explosive growth and are looking for a full time manager ready to make a difference in the lives of their clients. They are committed to employee growth and this position will increase in responsibility as the firm grows and as your skills grow.
About the Job:
This is a virtual position and our client makes heavy use of some of the best technology in the tax field, including video meetings, client portals, workflow tracking, electronic signature and payment. You will have a flexible schedule but expected to be available during core work hours 10am-4pm while keeping in mind the overall team goals and deadlines. They will have one regularly scheduled team meeting per week and regular check-ins by email, video chat, etc to answer questions and discuss tax issues.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service
- Review Federal and State tax returns prepared by staff (individual, corporate, partnership, estate & trust)
- Provide proactive tax planning to high income families (especially those with stock options) and small service based businesses
- Review monthly bookkeeping and payroll and generate customized reporting based on client KPIs
- Respond to tax notices
- An independent worker that is looking to break free of cubicles and loves to be rewarded for work done and not time spent in the office
- A love of technology! Our client is a very techy tax firm!
- CPA or EA designation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5 years of experience in tax preparation and planning
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience managing small teams
- Strong experience with tax preparation and planning software (Ultratax and BNA Income Tax Planner is a plus)
- Familiarity with the major cloud accounting packages, specifically Quickbooks Online, Hubdoc and Gusto
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Work from Home!
- Flexible hours outside core working periods.
- Career progression including additional client interaction and job responsibilities as the firm grows
- Company match 401(k)
- CPE and training will be provided
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications, please forward a recent copy of your resume and state your salary requirements