Technical Project Manager Lead - Applications - Financial Services
- Lincoln St, Boston, MA, USA
My client, a global provider of IT and process outsourcing services, has asked for our assistance in sourcing for a Technical Project Manager Lead - Applications to work at their client's location minutes south of Boston. The Technical Project Manager - Lead will have 10+ years’ experience in project management roles. They will manage a team of Technical Project Managers in cross-organizational lifecycle initiatives. Seeking candidates with enterprise IT infrastructure and financial services industry experience. Prefer those with PMP certification or equivalent. Application re-platforming project experience and global experience a plus. Minimum bachelor degree. Projects are long term. Position is salaried to include benefits and 401k. 1-week vacation within first year of employment.
As lead technical project manager within the organization, you will manage a team of Technical Project Managers in cross-organizational lifecycle initiatives migrating multiple application stacks from legacy infrastructure to current technology and managing application code remediation activity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Set specific project level objectives
- Manage a team of Technical Project Managers in cross-organizational lifecycle initiatives
- Manage detailed project plan utilizing the Program Office standards
- Manage Project Manager and related detailed project plans per project in MS Project
- Track progress against plan through structured meetings with project participants
- Oversee detailed Application Discovery for Application and/or Track Remediation
- Identify any additional Workstreams that require separate plan or process
- Identify and escalate Track interdependencies are identified and escalated
- Identify and report any project level Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies
- Publish all project artifacts to SharePoint
- Ensure each Track meets objectives to keep the projects within timeframe and budgets, identify and escalate any divergence from project objectives
- Create application / track or workstream RAIDC Log
- Report project milestone performance to Program Office
- Facilitate regular project meetings at Application Project level
- Create Change Schedule for Master Schedule
- Complete Project Completion Record and lessons learned for each project under management
- Experience in fast-paced technology project roles
- Capability to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close on multiple cross-organizational IT projects concurrently
- Proven track record of project delivery
- Ability to manage challenging stakeholders diplomatically
- 10+ years in project management roles for software development and Information Technology projects.
- Knowledge of IT project life cycles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in the financial services sector
- PMP qualification or equivalent
- Application re-platforming project experience
- Global experience is a plus
- Competitive salary; W-2 or 1099 - You choose
- Full comprehensive benefits after 30 days of employment
- 9 paid holidays plus vacation
- 1 week vacation within first year of employment
- 401K plan
Will consider C2C / Individual only! Hourly
US Citizens and Green Card Holders preferred. Will consider Visa candidates who do not require sponsorship. Project to start in next few weeks.
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications for this opportunity please upload your resume and state your salary requirements.