Sr IT Technical Infrastructure Lead - Financial Services Experience
- Lincoln St, Boston, MA, USA
My client, a global provider of IT and process outsourcing services, has asked for our assistance in sourcing for a Sr. IT Technical Infrastructure Lead who has a financial services industry background and server migration project experience to work at their client's location minutes south of Boston. The Sr. IT Technical Infrastructure Lead will have 10+ years’ experience in IT infrastructure roles and have managed migration and upgrades of OS level apps (not business apps) within servers and storage devices. They must have knowledge of IT project life cycles and have the capacity to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close on multiple cross-organizational IT projects concurrently. Require enterprise IT infrastructure full lifecycle project management experience and don't mind being in the trenches working along side people they supervise. Minimum bachelor degree required. Salaried position to include benefits and 401k. 1-week vacation within first year of employment.
As a Sr IT Technical Infrastructure Lead within the organization, you will be involved in cross-organizational life cycle initiatives migrating multiple application stacks from legacy infrastructure to current technology and managing application code remediation activity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Set specific project level objectives
- Create and Manage detailed project plan utilizing the Program Office standards
- Create the detailed project plans per project in MS Project
- Track progress against plan through structured meetings with project participants
- Oversee detailed Application Discovery for Application and/or Track Remediation
- Identify any additional Workstreams that require separate plan or process
- Identify and escalate Track interdependencies are identified and escalated
- Identify and report any project level Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies
- Publish all project artifacts to SharePoint
- Ensure each Track meets objectives to keep the projects within time frame and budgets, identify and escalate any divergence from project objectives
- Create application / track or workstream RAIDC Log
- Report project milestone performance to Program Office
- Facilitate regular project meetings at Application Project level
- Create Change Schedule for Master Schedule
- Complete Project Completion Record and lessons learned for each project under management.
- Experience in fast-paced technology project roles
- Capability to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close on multiple cross-organizational IT projects concurrently
- Proven track record of project delivery
- Ability to manage challenging stakeholders diplomatically
- 10+ years in project management roles for software development and Information Technology projects.
- Knowledge of IT project life cycles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in the financial services sector
- PMP qualification or equivalent
- Application re-platforming project experience
- Global experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Full comprehensive benefits after 30 days of employment
- 9 paid holidays plus vacation
- 1 week vacation within first year of employment
US Citizens and Green Card Holders preferred. Will consider Visa candidates who do not require sponsorship.
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications for this opportunity please upload your resume and state your salary requirements.