Instructional Design - Systems Design and Programming - Secret Clearance
- 1001 Main Ave, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090, USA
Our client, a nationally-recognized quality Cyber Security and Information Technology Services firm serving both government and commercial clients, has asked for our assistance in sourcing for an Instructional Designer with experience in Systems Design and Programming. Must have a minimum secret clearance to begin work. The successful candidate will plan, develop, implement, and evaluate organizational and personal development and learning programs to meet business unit needs programs. They will work as lead in developing large more complex learning. US Citizens Only...must have secret or above clearance to begin work. Local Candidates ONLY - NO relocation.
- Analyzes and determines development and learning needs of assigned segments of the organization and administers plans, procedures, and programs to meet training needs.
- Serves as point-of-contact for employee development and learning programs to ensure that development needs are communicated.
- Advises/counsels managers and employees on selecting appropriate learning options to meet individuals' and team needs.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with providers of learning and development services both internally and externally to leverage appropriate training solutions and understand industry best practices.
- Administers and coordinates logistical efforts around employee development and learning programs. Creates the training environment and may maintain a training schedule.
- Maintains learning and development data and metrics to track the progress of developmental objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree should be in instructional design or related field preferred
- Six or more years of experience in training, education or instructional design
- Good computer, software and multimedia skills related to program development (i.e., Moodle, Lectora and Adobe Captivate, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and learners, and facilitating effective working relationships with varied levels of employees
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a creative team
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly take in large amounts of information and reduce to teachable segments
- Strong communication skills to develop training programs and procedures
- Successful track record of prioritizing and meeting deadlines
US Citizens Only!
Must have secret or higher clearance before starting work.
Local Candidates ONLY - NO relocation.
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications please forward or upload a recent full version of your resume and state your salary requirements.