- 1210 W Clay St, Houston, TX 77019, USA
We are REI Network, L.P., a growing SaaS company in Houston, TX dedicated to supporting real estate investors. We help investors double their business by connecting them to the right people, information, tools, and services they need to grow and thrive in our industry. Among our products, we provide affordable real estate investing leads, training, and tools to investors around the country.
Established in 2005, we are successful because we invest heavily in our team and foster an environment of creativity, innovation, and collaboration. We made the list of 100 Fastest Growing businesses in Houston for the last 3 years and have been named a Best Place to Work by the Houston Business Journal and Best and Brightest Places to Work For.
We are really passionate about what we do and love to hire people who can match our level of passion and commitment to our customers!
We are looking for a talented Telesales Agent to join our sales team!
You will collaborate directly with our Business Development department as an inside sales representative and be responsible for welcoming our customers to our brand and engage with them to identify resources they need to grow their business.
In this role, you'll be making outbound calls to members of our community each day and completing a needs assessment questionnaire as part of their onboarding.
- Maintain REI’s monthly database of 4,000+ real estate investor members by keeping each record updated after each call.
- Identify investor's primary business needs and match them with the right offer to fulfill those needs.
- Track customer’s selections accurately using custom software.
- Provide feedback that can be useful to optimize sales process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Outgoing and "people person"
- Capable of meeting and exceeding goals
- Friendly and persuasive
- Ability to work well independently
- Computer proficient
- Honest, punctual, and dependable
Experience Requirements (Show us what you're made of!)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in telemarketing or customer service/call center environment (Required)
- 1+ experience in sales (Preferred)
At REI, our goal is to maintain a stress-free but highly productive and collaborative environment. Our team members love what they do and work very well together.
Our office is conveniently located in the historical Tribeca Lofts building in Montrose and offers a relaxed atmosphere that is convenient and conducive to work.
This is a part-time contract opportunity that could lead to a permanent, full-time offer for top performers. It requires flexible availability during regular office hours (M-F 9AM-6PM).
*This job starts as virtual/remote during COVID but will eventually require to work from our Houston office.
- Competitive pay (hourly rate + commission)
- A relaxed office with free snacks and beverages*
- A fulfilling, dynamic environment
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company with a unique business model
- The opportunity to help our customers achieve their dreams and improve their lives
How to Apply:
If we described you to a T, we’d love to hear from you! To be considered, please click the green “I’m Interested” button to complete your application. Be thorough and impress us!
When applying, please include:
- Resume in PDF format
- Cover Letter highlighting your telesales experience
To be considered for this role, please apply by 09/30/2020.
For more information about us and what we do, visit www.reinetworklp.com.