Business Development Representative [Entry Level]
- 1210 Clay St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
We are REI Network, L.P., a growing web-based service company in Houston, TX dedicated to supporting real estate investors. Our mission is to help our customers change their lives by providing them the information, tools, and services they need to become successful real estate investors. Among our products, we provide affordable real estate investing leads, training, and tools to investors around the country. Established in 2005, we were recently included in the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private businesses for the third consecutive year and chosen as the Best Place to Work in Houston by HBJ two years in a row.
Are you a conversation starter? Someone, who gets things done with no hesitation? Self-motivated to achieve goals and targets?
Well, we are searching for our next sales ninja for our B2B division. That’s right...ninja.
In a fast-moving environment, our expansion strategy is demanding us to integrate the best sales team in the market. With partnerships being a driving force for how we operate, we are looking for someone who can take this role and run with it. If you strive to achieve optimal performance every day without someone looking over your shoulder, are a go-getter and a sales machine, then this is the role for you.
The new Business Development Representative [Entry Level] works directly with the Business Development Manager to support our expansion strategy in local, regional and national markets.
The ideal candidate must have strong relationship building skills, experience in sales, and capable to achieve weekly, monthly and annual targets. If where you thrive is a workplace with ever-changing projects and tasks than this is for you. The B.D.R needs to be open-minded, flexible, and always looking for the next challenge.
This person will prospect and nurture new business opportunities through online research, cold calling and networking events.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the initial part of the sales cycle process, including research, prospecting, lead generation, and qualification
- Nurture and manage leads until they are qualified as sales-ready
- Interact and coordinate with the Business Development Manager to identify and develop new business ventures
- Create and manage weekly pipelines and forecasts
- Ability to support metrics and milestones in order to achieve goals
- Meet with existing and potential customers to maintain rapport and develop new sales
- Provide suggestions to improve existing B2B marketing efforts to improve sales and profits
- 1+ years in related experience in Sales [B2B Preferred]
- Excellent communication, networking, and negotiation skills
- Ability to stay organized with multiple projects
- Local to Houston, TX
- Phone-based (cold-calling) experience
- Experience in Digital Sales/Media Sales
- Ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets
- Experience in reporting and analytics
- Self Motivated- We work in a collaborative environment, so every minute counts. The ideal candidate must be capable to work based on targets and goals without the need for external motivation.
- Creative and Analytical Thinking- You must be able to adapt your thinking to the situation.
- Passion- We’ve been named one of Houston’s 500 Fast-growing companies for 3 years in a row and that’s because we love what we do. Our new team member must be hungry to grow with the team and the company.
- Team Player- This position requires some collaboration between the outside environment (clients) and the cross-functional areas of the organization. The ideal candidate must be capable to reconcile both, according to their needs.
- Trustworthy- For us to work well together, we need to be able to trust each other. You will be responsible for the growth of the business so we will rely on you for advice and expertise.
- Competitive salary
- A (really) attractive commission package
- Growing opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Personal/professional training opportunities
- Be part of one of Houston’s Best Places to Work
How to Apply:
If we described you to a T, we’d love to hear from you! To be considered, please click the green “I’m Interested” button to complete your application. Be thorough and impress us!
When applying, please include:
Resume in PDF format
On your cover letter, please include a brief statement about your experience in sales along with the name of a company you admire for their sales strategy and why.
The deadline to apply is 05/31/2019
For more information about us and what we do, visit www.reinetworklp.com.