Digital Marketing Manager
- 1210 W Clay St, Houston, TX 77019, USA
REI Network, L.P. is a SaaS company based in Houston, TX dedicated to supporting real estate investors achieve success. We’re on a mission to double the business of 10,000 investors! Among our products, we provide real estate investing leads and training to investors around the country. Established in 2005, REI was recently included in the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest growing private businesses for the third consecutive year and selected as a Best Place to Work in Houston by for three years in a row.
Are you a CRO at heart? Always testing different marketing funnel sequences to improve your conversion numbers? Always looking to create the perfect offer? Are you a natural at putting yourself in the customer's shoes to understand their wants, needs, and pain points so you can craft compelling messaging that speaks their language? Then you just might be the Marketing Expert we are looking for...
Whether we are implementing strategies to grow our communities, helping our customers increase exposure for their properties, or positioning a new training course to new real estate investors who need help with their first fix & flip, marketing touches most of our projects and user experience. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will own the lead conversion funnels that drive our business and bring new customers to our platforms. You will also lead monetization efforts through in-app purchases, product sales, and partnerships. You will have the opportunity to develop exciting projects and collaborate with an incredible team of highly focused, creative, and reliable colleagues (yeah, we’re really proud of our people!) You will also manage a team of marketing coordinator and interns and work closely with the Acquisitions Manager.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Direct, plan, and oversee marketing strategies
- Manage lead conversion funnels for all products in the REI family
- Write copy and develop content to support conversion strategy
- Manage and optimize email marketing strategy
- Optimize, optimize, and optimize all touch points that lead to customer conversion
- Track campaigns, build reports, present findings, and make recommendations based on KPIs (we’re big on making data-driven decisions, you should be too!)
- Manage catalog product sales and develop campaigns to support them
- Develop and nurture relationships with key partners and affiliates
- Identify and amplify opportunities for new revenue streams and sales
- Act as brand ambassador and spokesperson to our audience at large
Essential projects you will lead upon joining our team:
- Audit and optimize email marketing strategy
- Develop brand strategy and messaging following a platform re-brand
- Develop and launch marketing strategy for several new entry level products and tripwires
- Segment and optimize audiences based on interests; develop custom campaigns to cater to each
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar to support conversion channels
- Expand our network of partners and product catalog
At REI, we rely on data-driven marketing to inform the direction and focus of the business. We value creative thinking and analytics equally. Your job will be all about conceiving innovative ways to increase conversions (from free members to paying members), grow sales of digital products, and develop new products and features for our target audience. The candidate with the right mix of creative to objective thinking will thrive in this position.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a SaaS Marketing, CRO, or sales position
- Experience building and optimizing sales funnels
- Expertise in email marketing
- Experience leading teams and building a productive, collaborative work culture
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized and execute long-term projects
- Local to Houston, TX
- Experience in a SaaS or web-based service environment
- Hands-on experience with information marketing
- Familiarity with real estate investing (house flipping, rehabbing, rental portfolios, etc)
- Basic web authoring ability (HTML, CSS, PHP)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and design concepts
At REI, we offer a cohesive team of individuals who love what they do and who work very well together. Our goal is to maintain a stress-free but highly productive and collaborative environment.
As a small business, each team member has a big impact on what we do and our culture. Our goal is to fill this role with an amazing person that can be part of our team for many years to come while providing a stable, fulfilling, and rewarding way for you to contribute your talents to the world. You'll have an amazing opportunity to learn about leadership, organizational growth, digital marketing, and real estate investing.
This is a full-time position that offers competitive pay, benefits, and opportunity for growth. Our office is conveniently located in the historical Clarke Courts building in Montrose and offers a relaxed atmosphere. We are firm believers in professional development, and often offer training opportunities to our teams. For that reason, you should expect to add new skills to your professional portfolio regularly.
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Matching
- Paid vacation
- Flexible schedule
- A relaxed office with free snacks and beverages
- A fulfilling, dynamic environment
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company with a unique business model
- The opportunity to help our customers achieve their dreams and improve their lives
How to Apply:
If we described you to a T, we’d love to hear from you! To be considered, please click the green “I’m Interested” button to complete your application. Be thorough and impress us!
When applying, please include:
- Resume in PDF format
- Cover Letter, including your experience in digital marketing and sales along with the name of a company you admire for their sales strategy and why.
Candidates who submit a video cover letter will receive priority.
The deadline to apply is August 30, 2019.
For more information about us and what we do, visit www.reinetworklp.com.