Manager of Digital Acquisitions
- 1210 W Clay St, Houston, TX 77019, USA
REI Network, L.P. is a SaaS company based in Houston, TX dedicated to supporting real estate investors achieve success. We’re on a mission to double the business of 10,000 investors! Among our products, we provide real estate investing leads and training to investors around the country. Established in 2005, REI was recently included in the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest growing private businesses for the third consecutive year and selected as a Best Place to Work in Houston by for three years in a row.
Are you a traffic fanatic? Love to optimize Google and Facebook ad campaigns and always looking to A/B test your way to higher CTR and lower CPA? Then this might just might be an instant match...
Whether we are implementing strategies to grow our footprint, helping our customers increase exposure for their property leads, or positioning a new training course to new real estate investors who need help with their first fix & flip, marketing touches most of our projects and user experience. This means that as Marketing Manager of Digital Acquisitions, you will be responsible for setting the pace at which we grow by defining marketing strategy to support REI’s products and services and managing all our acquisition channels. You will have the opportunity to lead exciting projects and collaborate with an incredible team of highly focused, creative, and reliable colleagues (yeah, we’re really proud of our people!) You will also manage a team of marketing coordinator and interns and work closely with the Conversions Team.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Oversee strategy, implementation and optimization for paid traffic channels:
- Google Ads
- Bing & Yahoo Ads
- Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Direct, plan, and oversee advertising strategy
- Manage and implement SEO strategy for all products and websites
- Track campaigns, build reports, present findings, and make recommendations based on KPIs (we’re big on making data-driven decisions, you should be too!)
- Develop and maintain content strategy and editorial calendar to support blog and social media
- Develop and launch lead generation funnels
- Manage ad buys on various platforms, such as streaming, podcasts, radio and print
Essential projects you will lead upon joining our team:
- Audit and optimize PPC Ad campaigns and strategy (most important and where you will spend most of your time)
- Conduct keyword research and identify top bid terms
- Write new ad copy and set up split tests to optimize paid search campaigns
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar to support acquisition channels
- Expand REI’s presence in offline acquisition channels such as print media and events
- Create and oversee implementation of custom landing pages and lead magnets
- Collaborate on SEO strategy to increase organic acquisition
At REI, we rely on data-driven marketing to inform direction and focus of the business. So while we value creative thinking, it is also important that you know how to use data analysis and metrics to measure performance and establish goals. This is especially important for this position, as analytics will play an essential part in launching and maintaining successful pay-per-click and SEO acquisition strategies. The candidate with the right mix of creative to objective thinking will thrive in this position.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Digital Marketing Acquisition (especially Google Ads/Adwords and Facebook Ads)
- Substantial experience as media buyer
- Experience leading teams and building a productive, collaborative work culture
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized and execute long-term projects
- Local to Houston, TX
- Basic web authoring ability (HTML, CSS, PHP)
- Experience building and optimizing sales funnels
- Experience in a SaaS or web-based service environment
- Hands-on experience with information marketing
At REI, we offer a cohesive team of individuals who love what they do and who work very well together. Our goal is to maintain a stress-free but highly productive and collaborative environment.
As a small business, each team member has a big impact on what we do and our culture. Our goal is to fill this role with an amazing person that can be part of our team for many years to come, while providing a stable, fulfilling, and rewarding way for you to contribute your talents to the world. You'll have an amazing opportunity to learn about leadership, organizational growth, digital marketing, and real estate investing.
This is a full-time position that offers competitive pay, benefits, and opportunity for growth. Our office is conveniently located in the historical Clarke Court building in Montrose and offers a relaxed atmosphere. We are firm believers in professional development, and often offer training opportunities to our teams. For that reason, you should expect to add new skills to your professional portfolio regularly.
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Matching
- Paid vacation
- Flexible schedule
- A relaxed office with free snacks and beverages
- A fulfilling, dynamic environment
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company with a unique business model
- The opportunity to help our customers achieve their dreams and improve their lives
How to Apply:
If we described you to a T, we’d love to hear from you! To be considered, please click the green “I’m Interested” button to complete your application. Be thorough and impress us!
When applying, please include:
- Resume in PDF format
- Cover Letter, including your experience in digital acquisitions/lead generation.
Candidates who submit a video cover letter will receive priority.
The deadline to apply is August 30, 2019.
For more information about us and what we do, visit www.reinetworklp.com.